Sambalpuri Cotton Saree Light Maroon Color
Sambalpuri saris are a symbol of tradition, culture and intricate technique. They have long been an important part of the ethnic Indian female attire and have been unadulterated in the present western culture inspired apparel world.
Order now maroon colour sambalpuri saree.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Material: Cotton Sambalpuri Saree;
- Cotton Sambalpuri Saree Light Maroon & White Color;
- Cotton Sambalpuri Saree Length 5.5 Mtr. ;
- Package Content: 1 Piece Cotton Sambalpuri Saree; Care Instructions: Cold Gentle Hand Wash;
- Please Note- Although, artisan do take care to maintain pattern and color scheme however to create identical products a little variation could be seen against the image shown here being hand made products;
|Title||Sambalpuri Cotton Saree Light Maroon Color|
|Colour||Light Maroon Colour|
|Product Dimension||5.5 Mtr|
|Primary Material||Cotton Sambalpuri Saree|
|What is in the box||1 Piece of Saree|
|Wash Care||It is recomended, but not required. Users can fallow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom saree.
Washing Machine and cold water.
Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
Dry in shade.
Use mild detergents.
Iron on a medium temperature setting.
Do not bleach.
|Manufacturer||Maroon colour traditional handwoven Sambalpuri cotton saree produced by the weavers of Sambalpur and Bargarh in Odisha. Tie and dye technique used to design the saree. Exclusively sourced and marketed and order fulfilled by Odishashop.com|
|Best Use||Traditional Functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other Special Occasions.|
|Item part number||