Odisha Handloom Ikat Tie & Dye Handloom Women’s Cotton Saree
Product by: Kalijai ,
Sambalpuri is a weaving style that employs resist dyeing technique to impart colors to the yarns before their interlacement. The fabric woven in this technique shows a feathered and hazy pattern which is a wonderful classic in its own way.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- It has Handloom mark| Certified By Ministry Of Textiles, Government of India
- Number of Items: 1 Saree
- Care Instructions: First dry wash & then normal wash
- Weave Type: Ikat
- Weave Speciality: The colours of Sambalpuri fabrics are mesmerizing and even more astonishing is the simple method they use to produce bold geometrical designs.
- Weave Style: Sambalpuri is a weaving style that employs resist dyeing technique to impart colors to the yarns before their interlacement. The fabric woven in this technique shows a feathered and hazy pattern which is a wonderful classic in its own way.
- Material: Cotton
- Length of Saree: 5.5 meters
- Colour: As Metioned in Product Title
- Wash Instructions: Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach, and line dry in shade; medium to mild iron
|Title||Odisha Handloom Ikat Tie & Dye Handloom Women’s Cotton Saree|
|Product Dimension||5.5 Mtr|
|Primary Material||Ikat Tie & Dye Handloom Cotton Saree|
|What is in the box||1 Piece of Saree|
|Wash Care||It is recomended, but not required. Users can fallow normal washing methodology that applies to was cotton handloom saree.
Washing Machine and cold water.
Wash by hand in cold water for better durability.
Dry in shade.
Use mild detergents.
Iron on a medium temperature setting.
Do not bleach.
|Manufacturer||The Saree is ikat weaving by memebers of cooperative societies in Sambalpur and Bargarh of Odisha. Exclusively sourced and marketed and order fulfilled by Odishashop.com|
|Best Use||Traditional Functions, Marriage, Puja, Party and other Special Occasions.|
Tags: Handmade Sambalpuri Saree, Sambalpuri Handmade Cotton Saree, Sambalpuri Maroon Color Saree, Sambalpuri Saree
|Date first available||
31 January 2019
There are no reviews yet.