Shop a wide range of Kansa Bronze utensil from OdishaShop on OdishaShop.com. Kansa is an alloy consisting primarily of 78% Copper commonly with about 22% tin.Ayurveda teaches us that eating and drinking from alkalizing metals like Kansa vessels has wellness benefits for our health and well being. This traditional serving ware, hand beaten by craftsmen, has been used by generations for its anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties. The alkalizing effect on water and food stored in Kansa utensils also promotes healthy red blood cell development, regulates thyroid gland functioning and strengthens bones.
The alloy proportion for alkalizing Kansa was given by the most famous Ayurvedic scientist in the “Charaka Sanhita,” written almost 3000 years ago. This prescribed ratio can only be achieved in handcrafted Kansa, where the careful heat and beat process is designed to manage the ductile and dulcet bronze utensils. From ancient times, drinking water from Bronze glass is good for health.
- These are hand beaten and crafted products, so you may notice some fine/sharp edges.
- All the products are handcrafted, so each product is unique and slightly different from each other in dimensions & weight.
- Kansa utensils are used only for storing and serving food. You should not use it for cooking.
- To keep bronze items always shiny, you could clean and polish them as soon as they start losing loose glittering. You may need to repeatedly wash the bronze items by cleaning powder or paste (lemon juice & baking soda) to clean.
- It is recommended to use gloves during cleansing, especially if you have several bronze pieces to clean, because contact with acid of lemon or cleaning powder are not good for your hands.
- The base charcoal finish wears off with usage and gets the metallic shine.
|Title||Bronze Kansa Glass|
|Type||Bronze Kansa Glass|
|Ideal for||Puja in home and Temple|
|Design Type||Traditional Kansa Glass|
|Product Dimension||8.5*11*6; 560 Grams|
|What is in the box||Pack of one Kansa Glass|
There are no reviews yet.